WINE TOURS | Santa Barbara County | Dog Friendly
No permission slip needed, you've got a hall pass to have a blast with Jump On The School Bus! Darin handles all the sales and can be reached via text or call at 805-331-2301. Before calling, please fill out the "request a quote form" button to the right :-)
Team J.O.T.S.B. specializes in large groups. Let us help you plan a fun day of wine or beer tasting with your company or friends and family or maybe even your pooch.
We will pick the wineries and/or breweries best suited for you and your size group. Taking care of all the reservations including ordering lunch to be delivered or a lunch stop. We provide a large ice chest with water and ice, and there is plenty of room for additional food and beverage in case you want to bring pre-made sandwiches and snacks.
Here is a sample schedule of Wine Tours originating from Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez Valley.
10:00am Depart Santa Barbara or 10:30am Depart Santa Ynez
11:00am Arrive SANTA RITA HILLS WINE TRAIL (choose one or two)
• Babcock Winery – small production of great wines
• Lafond Winery – Syrahs are fabulous here
• Alma Rosa Winery – focus is Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
• Melville Vineyards – best picnic spot, great Pinot Noir
12:30pm Arrive Industrial Way Wine Tasting Rooms and Figueroa Mtn. or to the Foxen Canyon Wine Trail Wineries (Lunch Delivered or Brought in Cooler)
SOUTH FOXEN CANYON WINE TRAIL (choose one or two)
- Zaca Mesa Winery – Rhone wines, good wine values
- Andrew Murray – Rhone style wines at value prices
- Koehler Winery – Beautiful oaks nestling among the vineyards
- Fess Parker Winery & Vineyard – Most lavish winery, excellent
NORTH FOXEN CANYON WINE TRAIL
- Foxen Vineyards – Great Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc
- Rancho Sisquoc Winery – Small case production of various varietals
- Riverbench Vineyards – The specialty is Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- Kenneth Volk Vineyards – 18 different wines made by Ken Volk
2:15 - 3:15pm Arrive Los Olivos Wine Tasting Rooms (Independent Walking Tour)
4:15 - 5:15pm Depart Back to Santa Barbara with potential pit stops at Maverick Saloon, Santa Ynez and Cold Spring Tavern, Santa Barbara.
6:15 - 7:15pm Drop off at point of orgin.